Thanks! Fully Booked for 2013
Left side is rental unit. Dining room windows look onto 45th Place
Entrance to home with outdoor shower on right
Bay side bedroom with two twin beds
Middle bedroom with queen bed
Master bedroom with king bed and private bath
Living room area is comfortable
Big rainy day diversion
Open kitchen and living room
Kitchen has all you could want except a hot dinner
Power room is just off the dining room
Dining room is next to kitchen at front of home
Covered porch on first floor
Backyard and access to dock
Tenant boat slips on left. kayaks available to renters
Gas grill and red plastic wagon for you to use
Walking towards 45th Place as you leave your vacation home
- Bedrooms 3
- Sleeps 6
- Baths 2.5
- Minimum Stay 7 Nights
- Price$1,800 (USD) Per Week
- Property Description BOATSLIP INCLUDED and dock use
- Our mostly owner occupied street is the nicest lagoon location in Sea Isle City. This sunny bay front home has been lovingly renovated and now offers a unique retreat from today's world. Find sunshine on the dock and central A/C inside. A big flat screen TV in the living room and smaller ones in each bedrom. Included is upgraded TV service and wireless high speed internet.
- There are interesting antiques and surprises throughout and we keep the home clorox clean. Outside there is a small hot/cold shower, a shaded porch, a sunny deck plus docks and boat slips for you to use and enjoy.
- There is a red plastic wagon to bring the sand chairs to the beach (short 3 block walk) This is a one of a kind property! Interesting. Ecclectic. Classic. Cheerful. Clean. Off street parking for 2 vehicles.
- We are a nice couple who take great pride in sharing our family home. We have adult children and grandchildren.
- Comfy beds and bedding. SHEETS ARE NOT INCLUDED
- 1 king... 1 queen... 2 twin.
- LOCATED 2.5 miles from Exit 17 of the Garden State Parkway at 316 45th Place
- Owners live in connected home and also own and manage VRBO #33343. For health and safety, this property is smoke free! And while the owners are pet lovers, in deference to tenant allergies and local sand fleas, this home is pet free.
- BASIC RENTAL INCLUDES
- Beach tags, kitchen dish cloths, kitchen towels, mattress pads, bedspreads, quilts and bath mats.
- ALSO ... many household products
- This home is rented all year.
- We sanitize prior to each tenant but you and your family are responsible for leaving the home clean at your departure. If you would like linen service, maid service or cleaning help, this must be contracted in advance of your stay due to the shortage of qualified help during our busy summer season.
- CHECK IN TIME is Saturday 3 PM to 5 PM (no early check-in)
- CHECK OUT TIME is Saturday 10 AM
- Bedrooms King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
- Bathrooms King size bedroom has private bath with tub/shower. Shared bath with shower between queen and twin bedrooms. Main level has 1/2 bath off dining room and there is a hot/cold outdoor shower.
- Kitchen Dining Area Seats: 0, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Kitchen, Cooking Utensils, Ice Maker
- General Parking Off Street: 2 cars in driveway, Clothes Dryer, Air Conditioning, Washing Machine
- Entertainment CD Player, DVD Player, VCR, Satellite / Cable
- Communications Wireless Internet
- Outside Outdoor Grill, Balcony, Deck / Patio
- Suitability Pets Not Allowed, Non Smoking Only