Ocean Views - Huge Four Bedroom Two Bath First Floor Condo Across From Beach
Plenty of off-street parking. Three cars can fit.
Front garden in September
- Bedrooms 4
- Sleeps 10
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay 2 - 7 Nights
- Price $151 avg/night
- Property Description 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath First Floor Condo Across The Street From 54th Street Beach
- Spacious 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, first-floor condo located in Ocean City's "deep south end", which is renowned for its tranquil atmosphere and pristine beaches. Conveniently located a block from Boyer's Market and Deli, Mallon's famous sticky buns and pastries, and just a bike ride or short drive over the bridge to Deauville Inn's famous beach bar and restaurant. Brand new air conditioning/heating system was installed in the summer of 2016!
- Parking is provided for two cars with a carport and driveway. The outside shower located on the ground floor off the porch includes both hot and cold water.
- Our south end location is walking distance to Corson's Inlet State Park with its high dunes and great hiking trails.
- Our home is a smoke-free environment. Sorry, we do not allow pets or group rentals. All Renters must be over the age of 21.
- Minimum One week terms during the summer season (Memorial Day to Labor Day). Rates vary per the time of the season. Security Deposit required. Off season check in/check out may be different than a Saturday depending upon availability.
- Please email or call for availability. Rates and availability are subject to change without notice.
- When setting up our property for a rental, we wanted to make sure any renter would have what our family would want when they come down to the shore... Our beach home has 4 spacious bedrooms. One of the bedrooms has bunk beds to sleep the kids. The other three are equipped with 2 twins, 1 queen size and 1 king size beds. There is a spacious rear deck that can be accessed from the back bedroom. All of the bedrooms have flat screened TVs and Comcast Cable. There is one bathroom located off the hallway, as well as one located off the master bedroom. The living room is equipped with a flat screen TV and Comcast Cable. WiFi can be used throughout the house, as well. The spacious and opening living area is perfect for the entire family to hang out with ample seating. The updated kitchen features a breakfast bar that can seat four and a dining area that can sit the entire family, too. All of this leads out to a very spacious deck that gives generous peaks of the beach and ocean. The deck is equipped with beautiful teak furniture to enjoy your morning coffee or evening cocktail. The exterior of the property has a private/enclosed outside shower for rinsing off from the beach or showering the kids, and a spacious/private exterior storage area under the deck for all your beach gear. Three bikes are stored in the room next to the outside shower that our renters are welcomed to use.
- Because of the quiet and tranquil nature of this property's location, the waves of the ocean can be heard from within the house.
- Our property is equipped with everything one needs to enjoy their vacation at the shore: coffee maker, plenty of eating utensils, cooking ware, cups, wine glasses, plates, bowls, and more. We also supply six (6) beach tags for your enjoyment and use. Just bring your towels, linens, and beach gear! OFF STREET PARKING for at least 3 cars at the rear of property.
- Bedrooms Bedroom 3 - 1 queen , Equipped with TV
- Master Bedroom - 1 king , Equipped with TV
- Bedroom 2 - 2 double , Double Bunk beds
- Bedroom 1 - 2 twin/ single , Bunk beds equipped with tv
- Bathrooms Hallway Bathroom - toilet , combination tub/shower , shower
- Master Bathroom - toilet , shower
- Outside Shower - outdoor shower , Outdoor enclosed shower
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Living Room, Parking, Washing Machine
- Entertainment Books, Games, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Outside Bicycles, Deck / Patio, 3 bicycles
- Suitability Max. occupancy: 10, Minimum Age Limit for Renters, children welcome, pets not allowed, non smoking only, Long-term Renters Welcome, wheelchair inaccessible